• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halloween Campaign

Superj3nius

First Post
With the great holiday coming up I wanted to have a nice Halloween themed campaign, grabbing elements of the classics. I was hoping to have a Vampire, Frankenstein's Monster, Wolfman, Zombie horde, Aliens, maybe even a giant brain in a jar. My goal is to capture a survivalist feel to it. Hoping to escape more from just a "Oh look a new monster, lets go kill it" approach. The party I am running is currently 6th level. I had an idea of having them all make one time 1st level characters and doing a very low powered session, but I haven't decided yet.
I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions, pre-made villains , plots, stories concerning the topic or anything that they've done. I'm really interested to see if what you have come up with. Thanks!

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
Read :Giant Brain in a Jar" and thought about the Mindflayers, whatcamacallit, Elder Brain?
There is a vampire Mindflayer, Make a Fleshwarper Mindflayer, Mummify a Mindflayer, Lycanthrope Mindflayer, Undead Mindflayer, Crazy Alienist Mindflayer...

Also, see this.

xigbar

Explorer
Libris Mortis, Heroes of Horror, Lords of Madness, and the Fiend Folio are good places to start. The basic Monster Manual has the Vampire and Werewolf.

Remove ads