• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Bront

The man with the probe
NP, if you can't do the action you talked about, I try to approximate it or get the jist. Coordinating has been interesting though, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Next round should post late tonight when I get home (And then I will promptly go to bed)

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, obviously, I arbitrarily gave you guys a marching order. I think you might want to actualy set one up yourself, so I'm going to suggest you come up with it here instead of in the OOC thread. Feel free to debate it now. I'd probably want a single file, and double file standard order. Anything beyond that is up to you.

Also, I'm always open to suggestions or ideas on how to make the game run better, be a better GM, or generaly make it more enjoyable for you guys. So please, let me know if you have any tips. Hopefully, we'll be out of combat soon and can move on from there.

Prof Yeti

First Post
I fine where you had put me. (In the middle with combat-types all around - grin.) And that is pretty much my vote for a marching order. Single-file, or double matters not as my preference will still be for the middle. (But then I am also up for anything if someone has a better idea)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Having a blast so far Bront, I'll let you know if any issues pop up.

As to marching order Whitlok is happy to be up front to make use of his ranger abilities. At the same time he is content to bring up the rear, shepard the raw recruits and use his crossbow initially if there is any trouble.

Temujin

First Post
Just a question.

I'm just a bit confused by the map, didn't I move back to the wagon?

Also, I probably won't be able to post until friday due to complications with real life, but should be good after that.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I am fine with where ever the group wants to put me. I have the highest movement speed of the group so can be anywhere at a moments notice (hopefully). With my tracking abilities and ranger skills I might be best placed up front as a form of scout.

Let me know what you guys think.

Bront

The man with the probe
Temujin said:
Just a question.

I'm just a bit confused by the map, didn't I move back to the wagon?

Also, I probably won't be able to post until friday due to complications with real life, but should be good after that.

If I missed that, sorry, yes you did scoot back 5 feet. You were prone though, so moving more than that would have provoked an AoO, so would standing up. I think you're clear now though (without checking the map that is).

I'll crunch numbers again tonight.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Bront said:
Kerlokh takes a quick step and closes with both ogres,

That's the second time you moved me closer to #10 when I intended to move further away from #10 :confused:

I suggest that on the next map, please include row numbers/collum letters, so we can say "I move diagonally from H12 to I13"

Also I count 32 dmg to Ogre #2, I'm surprized he's still standing.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
MavrickWeirdo said:
That's the second time you moved me closer to #10 when I intended to move further away from #10 :confused:

I suggest that on the next map, please include row numbers/collum letters, so we can say "I move diagonally from H12 to I13"

Also I count 32 dmg to Ogre #2, I'm surprized he's still standing.

Sorry, I have this strange problem of mixing up left and right. Ultimately, if you stepped the other way, Ogre #10 just takes a 5' step to attack you, and then can also attack Thalian (though not with an AoO). I'll revise the map, that's my goof.

I do realize I also goofed by not making the ogres 10x10, but oh well.

I did recheck the damage on #2, definately not 36.

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Bront said:
Sorry, I have this strange problem of mixing up left and right. Ultimately, if you stepped the other way, Ogre #10 just takes a 5' step to attack you, and then can also attack Thalian (though not with an AoO).

I was aware that Ogre #10 would "follow" me, I still prefer not being flanked by the ogres. :eek:
I have no trouble with Ogre #10 haveing to choose between attacking Thalian or attacking me. ;)

Thank you for making the correction

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads