• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes can take whatever guard shift no one else wants. He has low-light vision so as long as there are no clouds blotting out the moon he should have plenty of light to see normally. I also suggest that all the fighters take the most amount of guard duty and leave the casters to sleep the night away.

My suggestions are we do rotations of 3 hours each for three people, so we actually sleep for 9 hours, so everyone gets the minimum of 6 hours of sleep. We have three guards a night taking 3 hours of guard duty. The people to do guard duty should be among the following:
Whitlocke
Kerlokh
Hobbes
Anune
Talon

I think Brogan and Marek should always get the most amount of sleep as they are the casters of the group and need the sleep. In case of emergencies they can take guard duty, but I would rather they be well rested and be able to get their spells again for the morning. This does not matter so much for Brogan (I think) but I would prefer to be safer then sorry. Also as another suggestion and this completely depend on if Brogan wants to or not, but I would suggest burning your healing spells at night to make sure everyone is fully healed (ok I might be biased on this point currently). That way everyone is fully healed in case we are attacked at night and you can always fall back on being the off-tank and hopefully we are not so badly in need of healing that you would still have a few spells left to cast. At first opportunity I hope to purchase a Wand of Cure Light Wounds as they are the best bang for your buck.

What do you all think?

Prof Yeti

First Post
It is fine with me but then it is really the decision of those that would ave to shoulder the weight. So I defer to the group.

oh...and I am all for chipping in for a wand of healing.

Bront

The man with the probe
On a general suggestion, if you use 4 watches, everyone gets 8 hours of sleep, and you've only taken 10.6 or so hours to do it in. Marek is the only one who needs 8 hours of sleep to recover his spells, Brogen still needs to prey for an hour.

Temujin, just post who you're healing with what or in general, and I'll produce the rolls for you, or you can use the www.invisablecastle.com site you used for HP to roll the dice, just lable them who you're casting on and what spell in the notes.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Just a suggestion but here goes...

4 hour shifts
1st - Marek, Whitlok, Kerlokh
2nd - Whitlock, Kerlokh, Anune
3rd - Anune, Hobbes, Talon
4th - Hobbes, Talon, Brogen

Everyone gets at least 8 hours and mages has bonus time if we are attacked and he has to add an hour or two. What do you peoples think? :\

Bront

The man with the probe
Prof Yeti said:
Just a suggestion but here goes...

4 hour shifts
1st - Marek, Whitlok, Kerlokh
2nd - Whitlock, Kerlokh, Anune
3rd - Anune, Hobbes, Talon
4th - Hobbes, Talon, Brogen

Everyone gets at least 8 hours and mages has bonus time if we are attacked and he has to add an hour or two. What do you peoples think? :\
16 hours of sleep in a 24 hour day?

Prof Yeti

First Post
Oops....never do math while finishing paperwork. :heh:

2.75 hour shifts (approx.) for 11 hours total
1st - Marek, Whitlock
2nd - Kerlokh, Talon
3rd - Hobbes, Anune
4th - Brogen, ???

I have no idea who is going to take a second shift, though? And I don't want to leave the only cleric with no back-up. So suggestions!

Bront

The man with the probe
That looks better. :) You can always leave one of the other watches with only 1 person. Unfortunately you don't have any elves.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Oops....never do math while finishing paperwork. :heh:

2.75 hour shifts (approx.) for 11 hours total
1st - Marek, Whitlock
2nd - Kerlokh, Talon
3rd - Hobbes, Anune
4th - Brogen, ???

I have no idea who is going to take a second shift, though? And I don't want to leave the only cleric with no back-up. So suggestions!

Thats o.k. with me

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads