• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Prof Yeti

First Post
2.75 hour shifts (approx.) for 11 hours total
1st - Whitlock
2nd - Kerlokh, Talon
3rd - Hobbes, Anune
4th - Brogen, Marek

I would be more comfortable with something like this but still don't really like leaving people alone.

D20Dazza

Explorer
You sure that's the best time to take advantage of Whitlok's darkvision?? I'll happily take lone shift if I'm up first, nothing EVER happens on the first watch.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Actually no I am not. But I am open to suggestions. Plus in retrospect the idea of Marek and Brogen (2 humans) on the same watch with no Low-Light or Darkvision isn't the best idea either. It was more a sketch.

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
You sure that's the best time to take advantage of Whitlok's darkvision?? I'll happily take lone shift if I'm up first, nothing EVER happens on the first watch.
Evil GM ideas forming :D

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Prof Yeti said:
2.75 hour shifts (approx.) for 11 hours total
1st - Whitlock
2nd - Kerlokh, Talon
3rd - Hobbes, Anune
4th - Brogen, Marek

I would be more comfortable with something like this but still don't really like leaving people alone.

2.75 hour watches

1st - Hobbes (spot +8, listen +9)
2nd - Whitlock (spot +4, Listen +6), Talon (spot +5, listen +5)
3rd - Kerlokh (spot +5, listen +5), Anune (spot +1, listen +1)
4th - Brogan (spot +3, Listen +3), Marek (spot +6, listen +6)

This gives us the best listening and spot checks during the night and use the low-light visions and darkvisiosn users of the group the best chances of spotting something. I only suggest this as then the casters get a full nights rest and on thier watch they can quietly contemplate the heavons (pray for spells) and study their books for the day while keeping watch as the sun is rising.

What do you all think?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads