• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

happy birthday to me, to me

ssampier

First Post
I was just given a nice (automated) birthday greeting from EnWorld today. Yah! I'm 27 today, made me think a bit.

Usually birthdays made me think of things of I want. Right now, I want a few things, but what do I need? It was a sad day when I realized I needed struts on my car.

What other feelings does your birthday bring out for you?

Evil Monkey

First Post
Go robot - it's your birthday

You're one year older
One year wiser
Rock and roll star
King, czar, and a kaiser
A room full of friends
A mouth full of cake
Every present is for you
And it feels pretty great
You're the man of the hour
The V-I-P
You get the first slice
Of the P-I-E
But first blow out the candles
And make a wish
Put a smile on
Cuz it's your birthday, b**ch!!

--Hesh's birthday song, Sealab 2021 (by mc chris).

And, er, happy birthday! :D

ssampier said:
What other feelings does your birthday bring out for you?

fIRST OFF- hAPPY b-DAY

As for what B-days mean to me....?

I always take that week off from work (Late July). My anniverssary is a few days later and a family trip is usually involved in there somewhere.

Otherwise- another year survived.

Kida

Banned
Banned
birthday_cake.jpg

Happy Belated ssampier! :D :D

Happy Birthday for yesterday ssampier. I reach the 2-7 mark myself this coming March.

Personally, I'm finding that birthdays mean less to me as the years roll on. Other recent events such as getting married, the birth of my first child, etc., seem to hold more significance now. Plus, I have enough disposable income to buy most of the things I used to wait until my birthday to get given.

Still, it is always nice to get together and spend time with my family and friends on my birthday. I'm not really big on going out and making a big deal out of it but getting all my friends and family together to celebrate with me is nice.

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads