Happy Free PDF Day!

Hellefire

First Post
Thanks!

I just wanted to say, thanks so much!
Reading a couple RPGA adventures for home play this weekend, then will read this one. Looking forward to it!

Aaron

Treebore

First Post
Mark, I put it into my cart with no problems but after I got it (and bought the Almara pdf's) it was still in my cart and only gives me the option to remove it, not check out. The Alamara pdfs are now in my bookshelf, but it just stayed in my cart. Should I remove it and then try again?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Treebore said:
Mark, I put it into my cart with no problems but after I got it (and bought the Almara pdf's) it was still in my cart and only gives me the option to remove it, not check out. The Alamara pdfs are now in my bookshelf, but it just stayed in my cart. Should I remove it and then try again?

I'm afraid you'll need to post in Meta if this can't be resolved by you alone. I've shot off an email to TR Chris and Morrus, too, but that's something only the store itself can look into and not something a publisher/vendor can fix, except indirectly through the store's customer service. Have you tried removing it and adding it again?

Hellefire

First Post
nice

I just finished reading this, and I think it's a great little adventure. The extras (fluff, suggestions, etc) are stupendous! As a note, I noticed about a dozen typos while reading it. If you like, I can re-read it and note their locations for you. The least I can do for a free adventure :).

Aaron

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Thanks, everyone! :)

Hellfire - Thanks! I'm not sure I can allocate the time to rework this little classic again. I call it that because I think I put it out first in 2001. If that is right then I guess this is the five year anniversary. IIRC, I did a quick typo/errata update to it a few months later then revised it in 2002 and then again when I updated it to 3.5 in late 2003. If you like, sign in on my message boards and post in the errata forum anything things you feel might be wrong with it, particular if a stat seems incorrect. I can't guarentee I'll do a revision but if I do it'll be good to have all the fixes in a single place. Also, anyone looking for errata will check in there, too, so you'll be helping out more than just me. Thanks, again, for the offer and in advance for any effort you put into it!

Hellefire

First Post
errata

My pleasure, and thank you again. Though typos I noticed were just that, typographical errors. Nothing to do with stats (27 years of gaming, 1 month of it in 3/3.5..I don't catch stat errors on casual reading yet :)). I have been teaching English and translating/correcting written English in Poland for 3 years, and random errors just catch my eye. Mainly a missing letter here, an extra word there, etc. I'll go aqhead and post them sometime this week anyway, just for a mental exercise and to give back a smidgen.

Aaron

Remove ads