• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy GM's Day to all the PbP DMs & GMs!!!

Mirth

Explorer
Kudos to all of my PbP DMs past and present - jasamcarl, Bulsarra, gamecat, dreamthief, Jarval, Jemal, garyh, arador, GruTheWanderer, Yellow Sign and anyone I might have inadvertantly forgotten. You are the reason we keep this place going and I just wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of you and all of the other DMs & GMs I haven't had a chance to play with yet. Right now, this is my only gaming outlet, so I truly appreciate everything that every one of you has done to make my gaming experience a great one.

Game on,

Jay

Festy_Dog

First Post
Yup, I second mirth's opinion. You people do a great job. Don't know where I'd be able to game without all the good people here. Thanks again. :)

Now that I think of it I should really try to DM something eventually....

Jemal

Adventurer
I play in more games than I DM, so I'ld also like to say thanks to all the various DM's of my games.
To add to the above list:
Creamsteak, Kitanavorr, Catulle, Krizzel, The Forsaken One, Timothy, MerakSpielman, Loxmyth, Sulli, Corlon, and everyone else I've ever played with (I'm not sure this message would be readable with the whole list. *L*)

I'ld also like to say a special thanks to Felvon Tavor, my very first PbP DM on here, for running the Shades of Netheril campaign.

Applause for all those who spend their time to help us have fun!

Remove ads