Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Ummm...I not know if this is on purpose or not, but on MY screen, your spoiler and sblock stuff is now all 100% visible!
I think I might have messed up a spoiler tag when I last edited.

This should work. I guess it didn't like for you to add "lincoln in a paragraph" after sblock

I wouldn't know since I have not visited the site outside of an app in who knows how long. Before I knew you were able to put text on the sblock tag... but I guess something might have changed during the last hundred server suicides if that is whats killing my sblock.

Ah, the little "remember me" button is clearly key here.

(I had to delete almost all of my profile info because oh god so out of date.)

And I don't think I know anyone here, but that's okay, because you guys are Hivers, and the Hive is awesome by default.

[wave]
I don't think I hived when you hived. But I think I remember seeing your name in one of the ancient hives.

I started hiving about a year or so before the frupocalypse (I think the alluded nameless one might be mad at me because I continually call that episode the frupocalypse and the reveillation. see I followed him on twitter then the next day he gave a passive aggressive response tweet about 'being nice and then people will like you' which made me lol for obvious reasons. As trite as it sounds, all I have to say is "YOLO." God I hate that phrase.)

youz gize are knutz
And your point is?

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Ah, the little "remember me" button is clearly key here.

(I had to delete almost all of my profile info because oh god so out of date.)

And I don't think I know anyone here, but that's okay, because you guys are Hivers, and the Hive is awesome by default.

[wave]

Members come and go, but the Hive will always live on!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I sorta miss those days before "The Incident". Lot more people on, Hive was super active. Heh, we used to do a thousand posts within like a week. Now, we sometimes go that long without a single post. I spent way too much time here and I collected a LOT of my posts within the Hive itself.

Actually, now that I think about it, recently most of my posts are still in the Hive. That just shows how much I post elsewhere in the site. I was a lot more active before "The Incident" and before 4e.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Rapid fire responses:

Apparently there has to be a back between the closing/opening brackets and whatever you type before and after it.

The old days were fun. Too bad they ended and too and they ended how they did. Just imagine how many servers we would have nuke if the hive posting speed kept up all these years.

The Hive is like a zombie... the moment you think it's dead it get's back up.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I sorta miss those days before "The Incident". Lot more people on, Hive was super active. Heh, we used to do a thousand posts within like a week.
And about half of them belonged to the one. :hmm:

Incidentally, I don't think randomling even knows about The Incident since he's been gone so long.

Edit: and anything I might say about it would be second hand information since I only learned about it after it happened.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
sorry, no idea on that creepy little ditty.

as for 'the incident' I particularly don't like what he did because it cheapens the truth and effects of those of us that actually have been in a coma.

so, on another note - its been 5 hours since the last post, whats the buzzz guys?

(get it? buzz? hive? . . . . . ah never mind . . . .*sigh*)

Remove ads