• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I actually got tired of creating my own homebrewed world. I found that I had more fun creating creatures and interesting locations/adventures. I've pretty much just started using Golarion as a base and modifying things as I go.

Like right now I'm actually working on creating my own Adventure Path because my group hasn't gotten together for a long time. To me it's a lot more fun than all the nitty gritty that I USED to like doing.
Interesting... I've gone in the opposite direction. I've started creating a LOT of new settings. Most of what I've created has ended up in my Facebook groups. I went a little crazy using the Fractal Terrains 3 demo and cranked out tons of worlds for my various RPG obsessions. Here's a thread that shows what I did: Knightfall's Homebrewed Worlds Index.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Woot Nightfall!

No, not Nightfall. Knightfall. Nightfall was the guy who liked the Scarred Lands and was found to be posting WAY too much and was literally forced to limit his postings to 10 posts per day before he was banned for some reason I don't know.

And didn't it used to be like Knightfall1972 or something like that?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Woot Nightfall!

No, not Nightfall. Knightfall. Nightfall was the guy who liked the Scarred Lands and was found to be posting WAY too much and was literally forced to limit his postings to 10 posts per day before he was banned for some reason I don't know.

And didn't it used to be like Knightfall1972 or something like that?
It did use to be Knightfall1972. I made a request several years ago to have the 1972 removed from the end of my username. So, now it's just Knightfall.

I chatted with the other 'Nightfall' a few times when he was still allowed post here, but I didn't get to know him really well. After he was banned, I've only chatted with him once or twice on other boards.

Remove ads