Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I've been playing Ingress, it's a google data mining scheme disguised as a gps based game of global domination. It's been sucking up a lot of time money and gas, but it's fun. I get to drive around being suspicious like while meeting a bunch of people from all around SoCal.

Hey, I've been playing Ingress too! It's a great way to learn your city - even if you already thought you knew it really well.

Jdvn1

Hey, I actually have a key for something in California. I don't know why, it was just lying next to a portal.

Jdvn1

I keep thinking that they keys might come in handy sometime in the future... maybe!

I might be too used to normal video games where you need to pick everything up. I fell out of love with Media very quickly, though.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I keep thinking that they keys might come in handy sometime in the future... maybe!

I might be too used to normal video games where you need to pick everything up. I fell out of love with Media very quickly, though.

Ever tried Elder Scrolls Oblivion? I used to lug around 70 brooms, just 'cause I might need them...

Remove ads