Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
In some Alternate Universe, Ironman and 8 Man both go to the same 12 step program. What's interesting to think of is how they both are essentially contemporary analogs since they were both created in the same year and it is unlikely that their creators would have known about each other's work.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
For no good reason, I wanted to share a picture of my dog who died a little over a year ago. This is one of my favorite pictures of her because, even though she was a total sweetie, she had some of the scariest markings I've ever seen on a dog. She was always dressed for Halloween...

image_zps9824be6a.jpg

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
A close shave with disaster!
The ship started having engine problems during our cruise, and our return was delayed a few hours. You wouldn't think they would have had time to do proper repairs (anything more than a temporary fix anyways) in the time before the next cruise. Lo and behold, two weeks later...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
For no good reason, I wanted to share a picture of my dog who died a little over a year ago. This is one of my favorite pictures of her because, even though she was a total sweetie, she had some of the scariest markings I've ever seen on a dog. She was always dressed for Halloween...

image_zps9824be6a.jpg
I do love the coat!

Remove ads