Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I heard a name of an actual person, and thought "I have to use this name for a character".

Cedric Longstaff
Any character will be armed with a long staff. If I go with a gnome or halfling, it won't be a wooden stick. :unsure:

Mad_Jack

Legend
I heard a name of an actual person, and thought "I have to use this name for a character".

Cedric Longstaff

The Scottish transplant who sold me my car several years ago has the totally awesome first name of Freeguard... :cool:

Any character will be armed with a long staff. If I go with a gnome or halfling, it won't be a wooden stick. :unsure:

I had a 2nd Ed. gnome named Theric Clief, the cleric/thief (one of like, three (?) bizarre mc combinations a gnome could pick)...
Just for giggles I decided that it was widely reputed that one specific body part was definitely not proportionately scaled-down... :rolleyes:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had a 2nd Ed. gnome named Theric Clief, the cleric/thief (one of like, three (?) bizarre mc combinations a gnome could pick)...
Just for giggles I decided that it was widely reputed that one specific body part was definitely not proportionately scaled-down... :rolleyes:
you're picking up what I'm putting down. 😝

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
He’s a gnome, so it’s obviously his nose. Right?

1709529175318.gif

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
About the cat I posted the other day.

Her name is Patches. She's 15-18 years old. We're not sure exactly. Despite being a geriatric teenager, she's like a toddler. Starved for attention, constantly babbles in her own language. Walks all over me... come to think of it, she IS a teenager.

She runs through the house like the cops are after her. She attacks her tail like it owes her money. For some reason the rug enjoys eating her front leg, and she has to fight to get it back. She thinks the water in the shower tastes better than the water in her bowl. She really is a teen.

We got her when my niece, and nephew moved out, and couldn't take her with them.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Looks like a comedic take on The Adjustment Bureau, but with my secret society instead!

Oh wait…part of the ASMN’s power lies in its secrecy!

Sorry…

Remove ads