Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I remember posting silly things like Big Bubbly Beholders Bounced Boldly backwards. As for everything else- yup- I left EN World for about 6 months due to the whole 3.5 vs 4.0 crap. Now that I'm back- there seems far fewer people here and evebn fewer subjects worth commenting on.

Yeah, I sorta feel the same way. I only rarely look at the rest of the site. This thread is pretty much the only place I visit on EnWorld.

For me life has been pretty busy. Work has become really crazy. My fiancee and myself are busy with a side business in addition to my normal work. I'm trying to get my house fixed up a little... getting it ready for my fiancee to move in. And there's also the working on getting stuff ready for marriage.

Yeah, I sorta feel the same way. I only rarely look at the rest of the site. This thread is pretty much the only place I visit on EnWorld.

For me life has been pretty busy. Work has become really crazy. My fiancee and myself are busy with a side business in addition to my normal work. I'm trying to get my house fixed up a little... getting it ready for my fiancee to move in. And there's also the working on getting stuff ready for marriage.

Congrats! I wasn't aware of the engagement. Thumbs up.

Remove ads