Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I have no more heart than you have heart to take it.
Bravery is not a measure empathy respects, but it does make it easier to be empathetic.
To be meek and understanding is a hard act to play when meekness makes employment of the knowledge problematic.
How are you wise beyond your years when time is measured as a life?
Where did you get the time to spend the time you did not have?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Southern California is blue.... the resistance placed a MASSIVE Field that links the US boarder to the London Bridge (located at lake Havasu Arizona) to Santa Loma California... The field was worth ZERO AP and is bugged.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah. It's funny, I found out that my partner in crime* used to play DnD 3.5. I might be able to start a campaign (I told him I used to GM).

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

* When I was more active we were known to be a two man hit squad since we would spend 6 hours wrecking stuff. Due to my subterfuge the local enemy faction believes that he drives (in truth he has no car) and I only bike ride to my targets (I lug my bike in my car and then ride a quarter mile away from where I strike).

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I pity the gm who has you two as players. I have two friends who are a lot like you two that are hard to dm for - they play off each other with very good team work skills.

Last edited:

Remove ads