Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Bullgrit

Adventurer
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] -- I haven't been in a long while. I got two emails this evening from ENW, telling me my email box here is full and that I got this mention, so I came back to check my email and this thread. So, um, hi y'all. Long time no see.

Bullgrit

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] -- I haven't been in a long while. I got two emails this evening from ENW, telling me my email box here is full and that I got this mention, so I came back to check my email and this thread. So, um, hi y'all. Long time no see.

Bullgrit

Hey, you know that shirt You gave me in exchange for me to model it for you - then I got sick and suffered total muscle atrophy? Well my muscle mass is getting to an average person, so I should have enough mass to fill the shirt enough to model it for you soon! I promised you that foto back in 2011. I can finally get it for you!

RESULTS OF THE SHARN GAME

Quite the game yesterday. many surprises.

The lawyer rolled a 2 and the police a 19. No BS or tricking the police

The player that was a warforged juggernaut to be actually role played! There is hope.

The druid garbage man / sewer employee fast talked the police into thinking he was a standard cleaner and only a witness to the battle.

Defeated the Bugbear slavers. Conned the police into they where witnesses- not combatants. Police dropped hints at where the slavers are but political statements / money will not allow the police to investigate further. The "Breland Shield" are now in the Cogs and being misled / tricked by goblin and shifter children whom were playing "Knights & Monsters"

....and for today, we get back to playing The Hidden also (YES! Two games in one weekend!) The heroes are back from their boat ride and return for the New Water event. The warforged will discover his dragon lover is missing (presumed dead) and the Druids arrive demanding help.

Picked up Axis and Allies D-Day the other day and started a game, right now I am taking a break. I'm currently just playing against myself so i can get a handle on the rules.

I do have a couple of other games that i want to get next month :

Twilight Struggle and Labyrinth: The War on Terror

Jealous? I've otherwise from mid August to the end of November had not played due to my heart operation and dealing with money issues. :) Now I won't play again until January. Short game with family and then a double header again on the 10 / 11th.

Picked up Axis and Allies D-Day the other day and started a game, right now I am taking a break. I'm currently just playing against myself so i can get a handle on the rules.

I do have a couple of other games that i want to get next month :

Twilight Struggle and Labyrinth: The War on Terror
Careful of your wording....... :)

Remove ads