Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dog Moon, that sounds awesome! You gotta let us know how it works out!!

Well, I don't know how long it will be until I actually get to that point of running it... this is a part of the adventure that I'm writing in an attempt to actually publish something. I do want to run it at some point in time, but I'm not currently the DM. Right now another person in the group just started to DM the Shattered Star AP from Paizo.

And no, I have never published anything before. I've just been interested in doing it for a while and just started this project as a side thing to possibly earn some money and something I enjoy doing. :)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My godmother passed away this Friday. Not sad about it, I'm glad her suffering is over. Her death was a blessing- she had multiple illnesses and was also insane. So, whatever the next stage is, she's there. In the meantime, that means we have relatives coming out of the woodwork to help take care of her affairs, etc.

And to add more fun, my aunt's fiancée collapsed and broke his arm. Multiple compound fractures. He passed out, it is thought, because of hypotension and/or a low speed heartbeat.

All of THAT means I'm cooking like a madman.

Tonight, I've made mustard greens, cavatappi al fromaggio (fancy Mac & cheese), corn w/diced tomato, steamed broccoli, and pork loin cooked 2 ways.

#1: pot roasted with red & yellow onions, garlic, white & portobello mushrooms, parsley, chives, red & black pepper, bay leaf, celery and cream of celery soup (to make gravy).

#2: oven roasted with yellow & green onions, carrots, celery, white & portobello mushrooms, red & black pepper. (This'n is still cooking- got off to a late start due to participation in a stray dog rescue.)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
re: Mac and cheese

I Made some Velveeta mack and cheese with some green onion and a baby Bella mushroom and a heavy sprinkle of powdered garlic. had this with a 1/2 lb ground chuck patties grilled with sweet baby ray's bbq sauce.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I'm plotting an adventure that starts with the group receiving a heavily distorted emergency signal. What can be deciphered from it is that a strategically important planet is about to fall to rebellion. When they reach the planet there's no sign of battle nor rebellion. In truth they have warped through time and reach the planet two weeks before they leave :D Their arrival triggers the rebels to start open war and the group ends up ordering the emergency signal.

Remove ads