• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
What helps is that I am in 12 active games. There are about 4 more that use to be active but the dm disappeared.

Dang, that is a lot.

I know I've joined a couple in my time, but I've learned that pbp is not my thing. It just goes too slowly for my tastes. *Sorry to any pbp DM who reads this where I've just sorta stopped posting in the game* So I'll most likely never join another one, even though sometimes I do run across games that sound interesting.

Scotley

Hero
Dang, that is a lot.

I know I've joined a couple in my time, but I've learned that pbp is not my thing. It just goes too slowly for my tastes. *Sorry to any pbp DM who reads this where I've just sorta stopped posting in the game* So I'll most likely never join another one, even though sometimes I do run across games that sound interesting.

DeWar only does that with the games he's running...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hey guys, I know employment situations suck right now for Mega and others, but I must say this: I have a job interview on Thursday morning!

Remove ads