Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So I just finished watching the Flash season 2 episode 1. Sometimes I wish I knew more about superhero comics and stuff. That way I could be more excited. Like when a guy walks into Star Labs and introduces himself I can be totally excited and be like "Awesome, I love that character!" or something instead of my usual "Okay, time to google who that is and why I should be excited".

Unfortunately, I'm really only familiar with X-men and Batman, so I miss a lot on shows like the Flash and the Arrow. [Although it also is good because then I don't see characters and am disappointed because that's not how they're supposed to be, so it has its ups and downs].

But I know if Batman suddenly walked into Star Labs, I know I would be like "OMG so freaking awesome I can't wait till next episode!" instead of some random guy that makes me go "Okay...."

Anyway, glad the Flash is on. And Agents of SHIELD and Gotham and all the others shows I'm currently watching, some I am more excited about than others. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So I just finished watching the Flash season 2 episode 1. Sometimes I wish I knew more about superhero comics and stuff.
****edit****​
[Although it also is good because then I don't see characters and am disappointed because that's not how they're supposed to be, so it has its ups and downs].

Anyway, glad the Flash is on. And Agents of SHIELD and Gotham and all the others shows I'm currently watching, some I am more excited about than others. :)
stuff in bold: I like not knowing as well, but sometimes something so vague is going on, you need to google it.

It looks like we have a cross section of shows that coincide.

Remove ads