Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am not going to admit any thing, but there is a rumor that my lab on area 51 may or may not have become diminished in capacity.

I not allowed at Area 51 anymore.

The last time I was there I told the guard I was there for a distant family reunion. He said okay.

pause

Left. Do I look that freakish? Really?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am not admitting to anything, but . . . . .

My lack of a belly button may or may not be from being hatched

the 30 cm long zipper like scar down the center of my belly may or may not be from an egg hatchery not unlike the terrain sea horse

there may or may not be a planet called G'razzcht where a space craft may or may not be held in area 51 that may be where the craft is or isn't from.

But I am not admitting to anything. And my lab they have me working at is may or may not be at 25% capability.

I remember you arriving. You look nothing like us.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I am not admitting to anything, but . . . . .

My lack of a belly button may or may not be from being hatched

the 30 cm long zipper like scar down the center of my belly may or may not be from an egg hatchery not unlike the terrain sea horse

there may or may not be a planet called G'razzcht where a space craft may or may not be held in area 51 that may be where the craft is or isn't from.

But I am not admitting to anything. And my lab they have me working at is may or may not be at 25% capability.

I remember you arriving. You look nothing like us.

Pfffft! Newcomer!

Remove ads