Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Hehe.. Go for it....

It's still pretty funny even if you know the story behind it...

It was a comment someone made about my forum avatar over on the Reaper forums...
It's a picture I took of a cast-resin skull covered in Celtic knotwork that my brother gave me for my birthday one year, wearing my favorite Irish cap... Of course, as a forum avatar, it's a really small picture, and sort of looks like the skull is just a green color.

In the Randomness thread over there, a lot of us use forum personas based on our avatars - a white dragon, a barbarian, a platypus with a jetpack, a purple kitten, a technicolor wolf, etc... Obviously, I'm a talking green skull.
In one of the other threads, the "Question of the Day" involved saying something nice about the poster above you, and someone mentioned that my skull was "very bright and pretty"... :)

Which made me realize that despite having had the skull for more than a decade I had never actually taken a single picture of it without the hat on it. So I posted some pics of it, and that comments was one of the responses... :D:D:D

It does look a lot cooler when you can see it close up.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A little music for your day: one of my favorite pieces by Beethoven. The poster of this vid has a bunch of them, all with the same unique graphic illustration of the music.

[video=youtube;ffYKCNY6kUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffYKCNY6kUk&sns=em[/video]

Mad_Jack

Legend
Public Service Announcement

"Chocolate Poisoning" is actually a thing... :-S

Theobromine is the chemical in chocolate that changes your mood. It also happens to be a mild toxin. Apparently somebody did some calculations and figured out that it would require you to ingest about 7.74 kilograms of dark chocolate in a 24 hr. period in order to be fatal.

Remove ads