Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

so I was reading up on the impeachment clause and found this quote from B. Franklin

What was the practice before this, in cases where the chief magistrate rendered himself obnoxious? Why, recourse was had to assassination, in which he was not only deprived of his life, but of the opportunity of vindicating his character. It would be the best way, therefore, to provide in the Constitution for the regular punishment of the executive, where his misconduct should deserve it, and for his honorable acquittal, where he should be unjustly accused.

so,basically, Benjamin Franklin realized that if the president were to rendered himself obnoxious then people would consider assassination unless there was a legal way to remove him from office.

Not treasonous or acting outside the interest of the American but just really really annoying. Franklin understood people.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The lowest weight I have been in the last decade is 260 lbs, and no offence was meant or intended. :)
The lowest weight I have been was 190, but that was after the 6 weeks of induced coma.

For the record, I do not recommend this diet plan at all.

No offense was taken, it just brought back a really bad memory

The lowest weight I have been was 190, but that was after the 6 weeks of induced coma.

For the record, I do not recommend this diet plan at all.

No offense was taken, it just brought back a really bad memory
Although I have not experienced a coma, I feel firmly confident in taking your word for it. :)

I have a few of those. :(

Social worker called today. Not entirely impressed with me. Blood sugar is better but still not taking my night time meds. Still barely above minimum wage job. Knees and back still hurtin'. But I haven't considered extreme stuff in a week plus. That has to count for something.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah, my lowest was like 185. Highest was around 245. Sadly, went from highest to lowest and now increasing and I'm hovering right around 235.

Remove ads