• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Why didn't someone tell me earth elementals help Noah build the ark? I had to learn it from a movie.:rant:
If only there was a book.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, this is a funny little country. You think, 5.5 million people, that's really small. But then you realize it's that amount of people in a place roughly the size of France or Florida (actually Florida is a lot smaller). It's not hard never meeting someone specific here.

I do hope Blackrat's doing ok. He hasn't posted here for a long time.
He is doing fine. We are Facebook friends and I see him posting about the little blackrat.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
.. .. .. .. .. My youngest niece and nephew were adopted from Guatemala as infants. They know little of their heritage. So thus begins the story .. .. ..

I have a niece adopted from Guatemala as an infant as well. Her parents (and I !!) have raised her telling her of her heritage and of her mother. She even knows her birth name. I get to child sit her sometimes and we play hide and seek and other fun games. She loves it Uncle David (my real name) comes to play!

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
But did he make his fort save while changing the dirty diaper or reflex save vs boy pee? DC is way to high on the cuteness will save. No one can make that one.

Remove ads