Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

"How do you know your phone operator is not native to America?"

I called my Wal-Mart corporate contact to let them know about my A-FIB and not to fire me- strictly LOA at this point. The woman asks me to mail stuff on Monday. "I can't..... Tuesday."

"Why sir" (sounding esperated with me)

"It's Columbus Day. Many businesses will be closed."

"Its a holiday?"

"errrr…. Yes ma'am it is."

silence..... "On Monday?"

my turn for silence since I am ready to light into her.... "Yes ma'am. Banks, postoffices and many professional offices treat it as a holiday."

"oh.....should we e-mail it to you?"

"That would be fine"

AAAAARRRRRGH !

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The theory of cats pushing every thing off a flat earth has one flaw in it.

Dogs.

Dogs keep the cats in line most of the time.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Still can't catch a break. I am now officially A-FIB. They did the whole kill me and restart me thing..... little improvement. Looking to talk to lawyers this week about Disability. Not much I can do anymore.

Damn, son! All I can do is pray for you. Good luck with your disability hearings.

Still can't catch a break. I am now officially A-FIB. They did the whole kill me and restart me thing..... little improvement. Looking to talk to lawyers this week about Disability. Not much I can do anymore.

Good luck, I'm waiting to hear back if i'm still disabled or not and I won't know till December.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Semi good news. I start work again tomorrow. A temp agency I worked with before called me. It's a place I worked before. I hated it. They even asked me not to come back. It's been almost year since then. New people in charge now probably. I hate warehouse work. At least it's getting cooler outside so it'll be cooler inside. I really need the money. I hope this is the step in the right direction I need. I can get my life back on track.

Remove ads