Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
tumblr_oluv6u8U4a1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Ready, set, lunch!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I had tacos with ramen noodles, flavored beef, and lettuce. Mexasian fusion?

MexAsian fusion can be good stuff. We used to go to a place called Ying’s Jalapeño Grill- full Mexican AND full Chinese menu. Cooked by Mexican cooks (in Texas, Mexican cooks show up EVERYWHERE). Everything was great. But the place shut down whe (I believe) the owner passed.

There’s a new Chinese Mexican place in another town nearby I have yet to try. About 5 minutes from my house is Taco Naan, a Mexican/Indian fusion place. Haven’t had a bad meal there yet...but it’s all basic stuff- street tacos, biryanis, etc.

And speaking of fusion...there’s a takeout pizza place about as far away from me as Taco Naan which serves all the things you expect, plus a few Indian style pizzas as well, like tandoori or paneer.

It’s not as high-profile, but the fusion food scene in D/FW is actually starting to rival some of the better locales in the USA.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The temperature has gone UP over night not down like normal. I think someone, George Soros maybe, is behind it. I mean, we all know Republicans can't tolerate high temperatures. Not since they've been adding mercury to all the fish. As we all know, Republicans love fish. It's all a conspiracy to stop republicans from voting today.

[video=youtube_share;WG0nOpqI0UU]https://youtu.be/WG0nOpqI0UU[/video]

Neither my statement nor the video are related....or are they. You be the judge.

Remove ads