Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yeah, the words three and third.

I have a hard enough time trying to say them correctly (töörd? frii? foord? hree? töhöörd? föörd? fhree? thöörd? tiered? föhöörd? fjord? free? No idea) but I even have a hard time _hearing_ what the correct pronunciation is when I've occasionally tried checking the words online.

Kinda like Trixie in the video. She has the same problem. Is it the TH combination? I thought her problem with "was" is funny. Too close to a German word.

Fallout 4 04.18.2017 - 03.24.48.01.png I forgot to knock

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Why do law enforcement officers or those that work with them get attitudes with you? I get so tired of being treated as if I've done something wrong. I do as instructed by one and get yelled at by another while doing it.
Instructions are as follows: Turn the paperwork in before close. If. I'm not there give to another officer.
Now close is 4:30. I arrive at 4:15. All I have to do is hand over the paper. The person on the other side of the glass puts it in the box for the person it's meant for. Instead they question me, check the paper for traps, and make me wait. All with a raised voice, and look of disgust.

The badge and gun gives the officers the "right" to be a douche. But what give the civilian the "right"?

Why do law enforcement officers or those that work with them get attitudes with you? I get so tired of being treated as if I've done something wrong. I do as instructed by one and get yelled at by another while doing it.
Instructions are as follows: Turn the paperwork in before close. If. I'm not there give to another officer.
Now close is 4:30. I arrive at 4:15. All I have to do is hand over the paper. The person on the other side of the glass puts it in the box for the person it's meant for. Instead they question me, check the paper for traps, and make me wait. All with a raised voice, and look of disgust.

The badge and gun gives the officers the "right" to be a douche. But what give the civilian the "right"?

As once being part of law enforcement all I can say is..... We assume everything because sometimes there is trouble / danger and underestimation can be life/death. As for paperwork…. that is Any office.... not just law.

Hoping to game today. Players are fleeing the city after a fatal altercation with the law. Only one ship to escape on. They are going shipwreck salvaging at a mysterious island surrounded by tall coral reefs. If they go onto the island they will think no one is there.... but then the footprints. Footprints suggesting their anchored ship is being watched. And the watchers are... The great grand child of Claw, a green dragon..... Lady Vol's father. And this dragon wants redemption.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
As once being part of law enforcement all I can say is..... We assume everything because sometimes there is trouble / danger and underestimation can be life/death. As for paperwork…. that is Any office.... not just law.
I haven't had too many issues with office workers. Especially those working with the public. I know it happens but not to me. I'm too nice and pleasant. :angel:

Remove ads