Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Thought for the day (and possibly an unpopular opinion as well):

I really don't like watching Twitch. It's laggy, I always have problems with sound quality there (and the sound is laggy too), I dislike the chat (I don't know if I dislike the crowd, because I have serious problems following what's happening in the chat, so I've actually stopped reading it), I have trouble finding anything there ever, and I abhor the user interface.

Edit: forgot one. When there's someone who has a LOT of videos, I am unable to view all of them. I can see the arrows in the interface which supposedly take you to the other videos, but they don't do anything when I click them. When this happens I've tried switching to a different browser, but it doesn't help.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Never used Twitch. Seen some YouTube of Twitch videos though. Not sure it's my scene. I can't give an opinion.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
tumblr_pnx6v5ZEl91te91lso1_500.jpg

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I do know a woman named Pokimane is very popular. Popular enough she was able to rent a 3 million dollar mansion for a party. She must know how Twitch the right way.
I checked her on twitchmetrics and apparently she's already streamed 82 hours of content this month, and her viewers have watched her 716920 hours this month. That's how you get them ad moneys.

Remove ads