• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
The other day I bought an old Atari 2600 Pitfall! cartridge at the Goodwill Store for $4... :cool:
It's trashed as hell and I have no idea if it works or not because I haven't owned a 2600 in over two decades.
But I really don't give a damn if it works or not, because I bought it entirely for the nostalgia, lol.

Neighbors hooked into our well. Killed it. Motor trying to get water burned up.

Can only build a new well.

No money
It is difficult to judge character by a single action; but that action does not indicate a favourable future for said people, for which I pity them. Although it is difficult to explain in words; "what goes around comes around" is part of it; however, actions become character, character creates actions, and actions reveal character; that, various vectors of social interaction; having only that statement to build an understanding of their character on, ensures that, provided that area of action continues to take place, they will never make a true social connection.

Words are so very limited. And friends so vitally important.

And perhaps I should sleep, and post more coherently in the morning.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I got no time for savin' time,
those teeny tiny rhymes I time,
to coincide with beats so fine,
you'd fine me just for wastin' ti i i i i ime.

And now for a remix blast from the somewhat recent past:
[video=youtube;a3asbkY0tTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3asbkY0tTE[/video]

Remove ads