• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
tumblr_p4pyhdEagm1u7leb2o1_400.png

Mad_Jack

Legend
On friday I got a card (like an actual card in my mailbox, not an email or anything) for what basically amounts to an invitation to a high school reunion (lukio, I think that's high school level, probably).

Is it bad that I feel no compulsion to actually go there? It was two decades ago. I don't even remember any of those people. I need to really work my memory to get any faces to mind. The person I best remember from those days isn't around anymore (which might be part of why I don't want to go).

The person who wrote the invitation is using phrasing which suggets that she absolutely remembers me, but I have no recollection of her at all. :confused:

I never went to any of my high school reunions. I basically had nothing in common with most of them and spent most of my high school years living in my head.
About the only reason I could think of for going is to see whether or not a couple of the really pretty girls stayed pretty or trolled out over the years...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm watching a Netflix show from Denmark called Rita. In the opening scene Rita, who is a teacher, is smoking in school restroom. She's looking at some of the graffiti when she sees one saying she f____ the principal. It misspelled principal. She corrected the spelling and left the restroom. Lol I'm thinking I might like this one.

Gotta love Facebook and the internet.

Made a comment about wanting to see Avengers again and suddenly- poof! I have two foreigners giving me links to illegal videos.

I don't think they liked it when I called them out on the subject.

I prefer my computer to be without Malware.

I'm watching a Netflix show from Denmark called Rita. In the opening scene Rita, who is a teacher, is smoking in school restroom. She's looking at some of the graffiti when she sees one saying she f____ the principal. It misspelled principal. She corrected the spelling and left the restroom. Lol I'm thinking I might like this one.

That's messed up.

….and by not crossing it, she freely admits it. Strange show. Want to find an English translation one. The subscrip goes to quickly- you either read or watch the actors. Can't do both.

Remove ads