• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
….and by not crossing it, she freely admits it. Strange show. Want to find an English translation one. The subscrip goes to quickly- you either read or watch the actors. Can't do both.

That's why I have a hard time watching subtitles in anime. I want to watch the pretty pictures not read.

Aeson

I don't have Netflix but want DC Universe and Disney Plus.

Sadly..... my funds say no..... go fish.

Netflix is part of my family's T*Mobile package. We could even continue using our old Netflix account. It just got rolled into the phone plan.

Aeson

[video=youtube_share;Lx58hXh4pVA]https://youtu.be/Lx58hXh4pVA[/video]

Heard this one on the radio today. The DJ said they're an Italian metal band.

Aeson

It's been a long time since I played Bloodlines. So, technically I heard them before. This is the first time I heard their name and became aware of them.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Aha! I thought so. :D

The strangest thing about them is that they've been doing music since 1994-96 (different names in the beginning), but as far as I can tell they've never been on a movie soundtrack.

Aeson

[video=youtube_share;lVTtNOepijk]https://youtu.be/lVTtNOepijk[/video]
Maisie Williams for Ashoka Tano if the ever do a live action Clone Wars.

Gwendolyn Christie looks like Palpatine. I think they under used her as Captain Phasma. A Palpatine clone would have been a better choice.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Aha! I thought so. :D

The strangest thing about them is that they've been doing music since 1994-96 (different names in the beginning), but as far as I can tell they've never been on a movie soundtrack.
They didn’t get much attention in the USA until Evanescence broke big, and other labels started looking for their own version. LC was there and...

well, I had to disappear due to need a break from the world due to a panic attack that I couldn't get over with out an inpatient stay, but I am back and doing much better.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
screen-shot-2016-12-08-at-10-01-59-am.png

Remove ads