• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Looking to run TORG: Eternity shortly. Its easier to learn a new system as a player than as a GM.
It is a fairly easy system to learn. Played it for a few weeks. I wasn't a big fan of the setting though. Well, not even the setting, I guess it's mainly the society v tech v magic v faith thing. I guess it bugged me that if my elf tried to use a shotgun, the chances of it malfunctioning were too great. If it wasn't for that fact, think I would have liked it.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I start work again on Monday. I still have not received any unemployment.
I know it's not the best time, but I quit my job a couple weeks ago. Since I quit, no unemployment, but I was deeply dissatisfied with my job and the coronavirus just made the place so much worse. It was affecting me too greatly and I knew I had to quit if I was ever going to look for something new. I had been planning on quitting beforehand, but then I delayed because of the coronavirus. I didn't realize how much I needed a break until the company claimed they were essential. I knew at that point if I didn't quit, my attitude was going to get me fired and figured I'd leave on a positive note rather than a negative one.

Fortunately, I do have savings and my rent is cheap since I'm at a friends house, so I can go for a while. Took a few weeks off though, felt soooo wonderful. Got back to working on my writing, making progress on my Adventure Path and my Campaign Setting. Got a boardgame ready to playtest. Done more in the last three weeks than pretty much the previous at least six months, maybe a year even. So best time to quit... maybe, maybe not, but I needed it regardless. Next week though I start job hunting. So hopefully that will go well!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have very little savings, but got the 1200.00 stimulus check, then got to wondering where my electrician $$$ were. I asked and it had not been sent to me yet .. .. .. it was supposed to arrive 2 months ago.
Got $900.00+ after taxes. i am good to mid June with what I have now.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
What rock bands would you not want to get in a fight with if band names were literal?
First one I thought of was Butthole Surfers.

Remove ads