• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Damn... I just found out that Grant Imahara from Mythbusters passed away. One of the few times in my life the passing of a celebrity has made me truly sad.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I love my mom, but bless her heart. She has a key to my place. She came in while I was asleep and put groceries in my fridge. She left the freezer door open. The ice melted and refroze as a big hunk of ice. lol

I woke up when I heard a noise. I don't know why but I called out "Mom?" She responded. I don't know what I would have done if it was someone else. Probably shat myself. I went back to sleep. I woke up several hours later to find the freezer door open.

Mad_Jack

Legend
My father moved in with his girlfriend years ago and I live at the family home by myself now. I know it's technically my old man's house, but ye gods how I hate it when I come home and find out that he's been there while I was gone...
He rearranges things and doesn't put them back where they belong, he leaves things like dirty garage rags on the kitchen counter where I make dinner, and sometimes he comes over and cleans things, then gets on me about it the next time I see him despite the fact that I was just about to do the same damn thing he did when I got home... :devilish:

Even worse, he's constantly stealing my damn hobby knives for home repairs and then tossing the now dull/broken blades covered in sheetrock dust or grease on top of stuff on my hobby table.

Remove ads