• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Holidays EnWorld!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I had an awesome time in Williams with my family, taking my Nephew on the Polar Express to see Santa. We all had a wonderful time. My heart goes out to all of humanity this holiday season in hopes that everyone finds some happiness this holiday season!

Happy Holidays! :D

Merkuri

Explorer
Aah, personally there's a part of me that just wishes Christmas would be over already. I woke up early this morning stressing over everything I have left to do and wondering if I forgot anything. I don't actually have that much more to do but the rub is that I only have a small window of time to do it in.

My sister and I have a tradition of baking cookies and giving them out to relatives as gifts. She's flying in from the west coast very late Christmas Eve so she won't be able to help. We almost decided not to do it this year, but I thought I'd make just a few cookies. I'm being lazy and making the cookies that you just have to take out of the package, put on a cookie sheet, and bake. But we're also having Christmas day celebrations at my parents' house, where I'm staying, and my parents have only given me a couple hours to bake the cookies in. Even though it's extremely simple to make these cookies I can't help but stress that I won't be done in time and I'll be late to the Christmas Eve celebrations at my fiance's place.

So I'm looking forward to Christmas, but I don't think I'll be calm until the day is actually over.

But yes, happy holidays, EN World, whatever holidays you celebrate at this time of year. Rest assured, the sun will come back. :)

Ant

First Post
Merry Christmas from Australia!

It's hot, the presents are opened and brekky is cooking. First church then fruit mince pies, cold meats and Christmas pud for the rest of the day. :)

Peace to all.

Work then gifts followed by ham dinner.

Saturday we take the kids to see an off-broadway play (their first). I hope they enjoy it. Wizard of Oz.

Some anxiety on reaching Proctors Theatre. Schetedy (sp) has more 1 ways than any where else I have even driven in. We'll leave early to be safe.

Remove ads