• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Happy Monster Manual Day!

rollcrit

First Post
Today the Monster Manual hits the streets for the masses. I've always thought that the Monster Manual is the best part of Dungeons and Dragons. It is what hooked me at an early age and what keeps me hooked. Nothing better than to sip some tea on a cold rainy night and read through it cover to cover. I am very impressed with how the team at Wizards has turned around and brought the game back to its roots. I personally feel this edition will be looked backed on as a huge success in years to come. My private weekly group is thriving and loving 5th edition and never been better.

To all the new players that might get hooked today after they first crack open the monster manual and first set their eyes upon the incredible artwork... welcome! welcome to one of the most rewarding, fun and affordable past times ever created!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads