• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hard Copy Maps for the 4e path...

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post
This is a long shot:

Does anyone that is running WotBS 4E still have hard copy, printed battle maps that they created and no longer need, and would be willing to negotiate parting with them?

We play around a table, and I like pre printed maps when I can use them. It seems a waste to make my own if someone has no longer needed ones available. Even taking in consideration shipping, it may be viable to pay to send them rather than print them. We've really only run through Scouring so far.

Typically, I'll use a combination of materials (gridded white board, Dungeon Tiles, printed then taped maps, re-used adventure maps). Naturally I'd like to use the adventures' maps as much as possible.

Also, don't send me down the gamer printshop path please. I made a couple attempts at that, and for a few reasons it is not going to work out.

I might have a couple from 3.5 module #3 and #4... but not sure. I moved onto Magna-Map and moved houses since then :-(
I will check in the pile of boxes later.

I found the cool factor of the custom map was not worth the cost.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Regretfully the only one that survived is the Tomb from module #3..which also shows up in module #9....so not quite willing to part with it yet!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads