[HARP] Back to the Dungeon: The Moathouse

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
OOC: I'll see about a map. I'm not sure I have the time at the moment (perhaps tomorrow at some point I can take care of it — I bought Dundjinni for this sort of thing, but I can't download it from RPGNow because of my dial-up, so I'll have to find another way around it). As for his eyes, you can't see them, as they're behind the hood of his cloak, but he is not facing you at the moment.

[Duping, +23 skilled, roll/results hidden]

"Grendel? You sounds a bit odds." It sniffs a little bit, then shrugs. "Wheres the others? Goblinses a bit violents today."

der_kluge

Adventurer
Gamon Gumwhistle - halfling thief level 1

Kajamba Lion said:
OOC: I'll see about a map. I'm not sure I have the time at the moment (perhaps tomorrow at some point I can take care of it — I bought Dundjinni for this sort of thing, but I can't download it from RPGNow because of my dial-up, so I'll have to find another way around it). As for his eyes, you can't see them, as they're behind the hood of his cloak, but he is not facing you at the moment.

[Duping, +23 skilled, roll/results hidden]

"Grendel? You sounds a bit odds." It sniffs a little bit, then shrugs. "Wheres the others? Goblinses a bit violents today."

Gamon turns to the party, and shrugs suggesting that he's adlibing the conversation. I will very quietly pull out my weapon in case the creature suspects something.

"I lost the others. What happened to you? Are you ok?"

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
"That would be whys He isss ssso angry todays." It sniffs again, emitting a sound somewhere between a dog's whine and a snake's hiss. "Goblinses have brokens the truce." It braces itself against the wall and starts to stand up. You can see that its cloak is covered in blood, but it seems remarkably free of any major wounds (although its left arm hangs loose in its socket). Now that its turned to face you somewhat, you can see that it has a white bandage over its eyes.

"We needs to tell Fagan. He must knows about the treacheriousss goblinses." He starts to amble back towards the main chamber. Then he stops and sniffs again. "And theses otherss are?"

der_kluge

Adventurer
Gamon Gumwhistle - halfling thief level 1

Kajamba Lion said:
"That would be whys He isss ssso angry todays." It sniffs again, emitting a sound somewhere between a dog's whine and a snake's hiss. "Goblinses have brokens the truce." It braces itself against the wall and starts to stand up. You can see that its cloak is covered in blood, but it seems remarkably free of any major wounds (although its left arm hangs loose in its socket). Now that its turned to face you somewhat, you can see that it has a white bandage over its eyes.

"We needs to tell Fagan. He must knows about the treacheriousss goblinses." He starts to amble back towards the main chamber. Then he stops and sniffs again. "And theses otherss are?"

OOC: Do I recognize what this creature might be? It's obviously not goblin, right?

Dropping any pretense of deception, Gamon will say, "Who is Fagan, and what do you know of the goblins?"

JimAde

First Post
Tutkia hustles quickly to block the creature's escape. Though he says nothing, the cacophonous clattering of his armor clearly announces his presence.

[sblock] Hey, look: alliteration and everything! :) [/sblock]

Remove ads