• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has anybody's SVGames order shipped yet?

kengar

First Post
I know they're supposed to be sending stuff out all this week, but I was just wondering whether anybody has gotten a "now shipping" message or their acual stuff yet? I ordered back on the 7th but I don't know what order in which they are sending out stuff.

Last edited:

Well I have gotten stuff from them in the past still waiting for my order but I didn't; order it near as early as you did. SVGames has a notorious slow shipping time. I think he runs it from his grandparents basement and they are responsible for getting stuff to the post office. I have called and spoken to them and they are very nice, and understanding and apologetic, but it still takes a while for them to get the stuff out to you.
Ken

Joseph Elric Smith said:
Well I have gotten stuff from them in the past still waiting for my order but I didn't; order it near as early as you did. SVGames has a notorious slow shipping time. I think he runs it from his grandparents basement and they are responsible for getting stuff to the post office. I have called and spoken to them and they are very nice, and understanding and apologetic, but it still takes a while for them to get the stuff out to you.
Ken
Thanks for the info. I ordered some stuff almost four weeks ago (the 7th, I think) and it has not shipped yet. I will just be a little more patient. :)

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Nope. I ordered when the Chainmail sale was first announced. It's been weeks: no ship notice, no "your order is delayed notice", no nothing.

Of course, I'm probably just spoiled by Amazon's ship status system.

-z

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Aha! Found this on the Chainmail sale page:

"All items listed here will ship the week of March 31st"

That's this week. So, I'd expect we'll get our stuff by next week.

-z

kengar

First Post
Zaruthustran said:
Aha! Found this on the Chainmail sale page:

"All items listed here will ship the week of March 31st"

That's this week. So, I'd expect we'll get our stuff by next week.

-z

Yeah, I knew that. Sorry, I should have been more clear. They had sent me an email to that effect when I first inquired after my order status (back around the 14th). I was just curious if anyone had heard anything yet this week about their orders shipping.

Jotun

First Post
I too had placed an order for Chainmail mini's and was starting to wonder if I'd ever see the stuff I paid for. I placed my order about a month ago and haven't seen or heard anything. Much thanks goes out to those that have posted to this thread before me. Sometimes I really am in love with the ENWorld community.

Green Knight

First Post
So what'd everybody order, anyway? I only had $25 to spend, but got the following:

• Thalos Half-Elf Sorcerer
  • Gray Elf Imperial Noble
  • Wood Elf Starstrike Archer
  • Werewolf Trooper
  • Mordengard Dwarf Ranger
  • Drow Archer
  • Ettin Trooper
  • Ahmut Ghouls (2)
  • Mordengard Dwarf Hammer Priest
  • Gray Elf War Singer
  • Monsters III Boxed Set (Hill Giant, Orc Berzerker, Goblin Scout

Can't WAIT til I get my Ettin and Hill Giant! Sadly, City of the Spider Queen was sold out by the time I got there. That's what I wanted the most. :(

Remove ads