• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

has anyone else noticed the slight revisions in the official srd stuff for psionics?

Korin Tempest

First Post
checked out the official posting for srd psionics a little while ago, noticed that they replaced the set powers discovered and power point advancement for the prestige classes with effective manifester level, along the same set up as monte cook's revisions from quite a few months ago, thought I'd point it out... looks like they may actually be revising the psionics rules... granted this is only a slight change... but they're may be more... granted this may be a good thing (clarifying/cleaning up current rules) but at the same time, i don't know if i'm gonna want to drop another $30 on a 3.5 psi book in addition to about $90 for the 3.5 core books.... eh... just a rant i guess.. but wanted to point it out for everyone... later

Destil

Explorer
Wow. Not only is that a good thing in terms of design, but this is the best evidence yet of a possiblity of a 3.5 psionics book.

Remove ads