• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has anyone run "The Stink"? (may have spoilers)

ConnorSB

First Post
I'm planning on running this adventure from Dungeon 105. I already have the party hooked in, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for running the actual dungeon or The Stink itself. Thanks!

Connor

hong

WotC's bitch
I only really took the map and some broad inspiration from that module; I basically rejigged all the crunchy bits for my own purposes. But I kept the biological tone. And the smell. :)

EDIT: Something to think about is that this is a BIG dungeon, and there's a good chance that someone is going to get diseased at some stage. The module says you shouldn't run it at 5th level or higher, because remove disease spells take away the challenge, but I wouldn't worry too much about that. There'll still be plenty of danger for the PCs, and the NPC clerics in town should still have lots of diseased people to cure.

Last edited:

Remove ads