• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has anyone

Link 86

First Post
has anyone played Golden Sun, for gba, or watched Transformers armada (???) i was wondering if anyone has made a race of energy inhancing creatures such as the Djinni (Golden Sun), or Minicons (Transformers), if so, could you help me with creating one of my own?? thanx in advance

Stormborn

Explorer
Link 86 said:
has anyone played Golden Sun, for gba, or watched Transformers armada (???) i was wondering if anyone has made a race of energy inhancing creatures such as the Djinni (Golden Sun), or Minicons (Transformers), if so, could you help me with creating one of my own?? thanx in advance

Only familiar with Minicons so I will try to answer your question.

If you are looking for what are basically living weapons then pick up the following books for symbiots and grafts:
Fiend Folio
Book of Aberrations
Libris Mortis.

There are some fiendish symbiots and abberation grafts that might do what you are talking about.

If however you mean a sentient creature that can exist on its own without being bonded to something, I got nothing. The closest I can come to is a familar. You might want to check out the rules for a sentient weapon familiar in Urban Arcana though.

Remove ads