• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hasbropulse Con--Avalon Hill & MTG

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
So, the online Hasbropulse Con kicks off today, I think viewable only for US, Canada, and UK: Hasbro Pulse Con 2021

Initially, they had listed D&D as one of the Brands to have a panel, but that got dropped. They do have a MTC panel on Saturday 22nd at 1:25 eastern standard time

But the big one I am interested in is the Avalon Hill panel tomorrow (Sat 22nd at 12:10 eastern standard) where they will give an update on the new Heroquest game. That came through their Haslab funding so there is no certainty that it will go to retail. I didn't back it so have my fingers crossed for good news.

AND They will announce: "Following this is the exciting reveal of a new game that breathes life into a decade old legacy, including a special surprise for viewers to be the first to get in on the action. Let’s roll!"

I have no idea which game this will be, but look forward to it, and hope it is a game I can get hyped about.

Anyone care to speculate?

Remove ads