• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hats off to Green Ronin

Orcus

First Post
I just want to lead the charge to say congratulations to everyone at Green Ronin!

Nice work, guys.

Every year you guys do serious damage at the ennies. You guys are all a class group. Great products. What an amazing track record of success over the years of d20. You guys have a lot to be proud of. Truly the best of d20.

You have my profound respect.

Congratulations!!!

Clark

lior_shapira

Explorer
Hear Hear !!!

I've finally succumbed and bought hard copies of M&M 2nd edition, they're on their way :D Also got pdf's of Skull&Bones and Golden Age, Hurrah!!

Banshee16

First Post
Congrats to Green Ronin. I think they're my favourite overall company. There are some with individual products I've liked more, but as an average, Green Ronin's been stellar across everything I've purchased.

Banshee

Treebore

First Post
IT is an awesome achievement. The "Best" 3 years in a row. Not to mention M&M doing some serious rockin!

Congrats guys! Glad I was "there".

Plus a great "close" to Monte's Malhavoc with their Ennies. Someone should start a thread for him too.

And GoO!

And Shadowrun!

And Paizo!

Congrats to all of them!

Pramas

Explorer
Thanks, all. We figured we had zero chance to win Best Publisher this year, so that was one hell of a surprise. I gotta say, I'm still a little stunned by the whole thing.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Between the hundreds of books on my bookshelves, my time at WotC, and the fact that I write material in this industry, I've become just a bit jaded towards new RPG products. Regardless, ever since this whole D20 thing happened, there has been more than one product by Green Ronin every single year that has gotten me really excited, and you've managed to deliver the goods every time. Congrats Chris, Nicole, and company, you've earned the award yet again. I can't wait to see what this next year brings!

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Pramas said:
Thanks, all. We figured we had zero chance to win Best Publisher this year, so that was one hell of a surprise. I gotta say, I'm still a little stunned by the whole thing.
You should be very proud. Green Ronin is one of the few companies I've seen get noticably better each and every year they've been releasing products. That's a hard thing to keep doing, so I'm really looking forward to what you will be doing for next year!

--Steve

Remove ads