• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have Arcana Evolved, will tell...

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Cerg,

I won't comment on the legality or your ability to obtain a copy. I merely stated that DTRPG made a mistake in MY favor by accidently posting it. I admit to assuming you did as well since DTRPG is an open site. But what ever your reasoning is Cerg, I'm not going to argue it. You do as you wish.

PC,

Thanks for that heads up.

In any event I'll probably also answer AE questions...Monday.

Ace

Adventurer
Just curious but did anything from Lore of the Word and Rune oe whatever the expansion was caaled make into AE

CSB046

First Post
Are there writeups for additional types of totem warriors?

(Since I'm at work, I don't have the book to remind myself how many there originally were in AU...)

Staffan

Legend
ecliptic said:
From the feat examples such as Weapon Specialization, it just seems under powered.
Huh? The Weapon Specialization feat posted here is the same as the D&D weapon specialization, except you don't have to be a fighter to take it (which is good because AE doesn't have the fighter class), and instead of being able to spend another feat to increase it to +4 damage at 12th level, you can increase it to +6 at 20th level.

Driddle

First Post
Finally! We'll be able to slay the minions of Tiamat! In Paladine's holy name, vengence shall be --

Huh? Different setting?

Nevermind.

Driddle

First Post
Seriously, though, I'm ready to jump ahead and look at the supplemental resource book Monte has planned, as advertised in this month's Dragon mag on the same page with Arc.Evolved.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Any spells different? Any spell mechanics different?

I ask because I'm writing some stuff, and I'd like to make "AU/AE" variant sidebars (and I only have AU).

-- N

JoeGKushner

First Post
Staffan said:
Huh? The Weapon Specialization feat posted here is the same as the D&D weapon specialization, except you don't have to be a fighter to take it (which is good because AE doesn't have the fighter class), and instead of being able to spend another feat to increase it to +4 damage at 12th level, you can increase it to +6 at 20th level.

I don't know if you get +6. It states that you get another +4 to damage, but I assumed that was from having Weapon Specialization twice, not on top of it. It's poorly written to me because it once again refers to a weapon as opposed to that type of weapon and indicates that you get it twice, but then lists the total bonus as opposed to giving it another +2 for a TOTAL bonus.

Remove ads