• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Haven conversion news

Vigilance

Explorer
Hi guys, as a regular on the boards here abouts I wanted to take a second to make an announcement.

I have just come to terms with Louis Porter to do the d20 Modern conversion for Haven: City of Violence.

And may I say I am excited and thrilled by the potential the product has, and will answer any questions in the manner I always do about products I have in the pipeline. :)

Chuck

Vigilance

Explorer
Hey Scott :)

Honestly I have no idea. Louis chatted informally with my publisher at GAMA (along with others as has been reported), then he and I exchanged some emails, and it just happened.

Pretty low key really :)

All I can say is that I am very excited and think this is a great project for me, perfect for my mechanics skills.

Chuck

Vigilance

Explorer
I wouldnt say there was no point Art. There's a lot of material to convert, and bound to be some new books after that.

Chuck

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Um. Whomever posted this announcement as news. I think you got your facts mixed up.

Chuck here, who has written for RPGO before, will be doing the d20modern book. NOT RPGO.

Morgenstern

First Post
Vigilance said:
Hey Scott :)

Greetings :),

Honestly I have no idea. Louis chatted informally with my publisher at GAMA (along with others as has been reported), then he and I exchanged some emails, and it just happened.

Yeah, I dropped by and made a pitch too, but they didn't seem too interested :(. Wish you'd had a chnace to come to the show - I'd love to put a face to the mail :). Are you comming to GenCon Indy?

Pretty low key really :)

Like I said, sounds like a good gig. Several books worth of stuff already out there to bring over to d20-dom. Can you say if RPGO will be handling the publishing?

All I can say is that I am very excited and think this is a great project for me, perfect for my mechanics skills.

It does seem like a good fit. Mr. Porter made a good call coming to you. Good luck :)!

Last edited:

Vigilance

Explorer
Morgenstern said:
Like I said, sounds like a good gig. Several books worth of stuff already out there to bring over to d20-dom. Can you say if RPGO will be handling the publishing?

I believe Louis is handling everything but the writing. This is a Charles Rice flying solo project on the writing (though if Chris at RPGO didn't know and approve I wouldn't be "outsourcing" myself lol).

I realize people think I am part of RPGO on a management level, which is flattering, but I am simply a "dedicated" freelancer.

Chuck

Remove ads