• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

possum

First Post
Despite your best efforts to lock the door, the Stormtroopers have the access key to the room and open the door. From the sounds of it, the two at the gun station have been joined by two additional troops. The first two through the door see the bodies of the dead lieutenant and the communication techs.

[sblock=Tactical Map]
DoDCommCenterStormtroopersRnd1.jpg
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack is flat on his stomach, blaster rifle trained for when the expected stormtroopers come around the corner to be visible or when he hears the signal from Keyton to attack.

[sblock=OOC]So, who's next? I don't have a clear indication since everyone's Initiative Count is now the same with Delayed actions. Our plan was for all the troopers to enter the room. I think we are waiting for the troopers to take 1-2 more squares movement before they trigger the ready actions. Both Mir and Mack do not have line of sight unless they actually peek around the corners they are at. But as soon as the lead trooper moves into Mack's or Mir's LOS, then we need to decide to pull our triggers or not.

For when the first trooper does get LOS, Stealth Check: Stealth (1d20+3=18) + 2 for favorable circumstance (not moving) & +5 for Improved Cover[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Songdragon

Explorer
((Mir's illusion will last 2 rounds... door slides open, the illusion goes up... rounds 1... I guess we wait to see what they do for another round... Just before Mir's action in round 3, the illusion would drop... ))

Mir wait patiently as she concentrates to maintain the illusion...

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor presses himself even tighter against the back wall and frekking stops breathing: the door just opening like that gave him a startle to begin with, and those white-armored spirks are *way* too close for confort -- with *nothing* between them and him! A look sideways shows Keyton is calm enough though - maybe he can *feel* the illusion or something - and the dark trooper visors just scan over them once, as if they weren't there, so maybe it's frekking working after all...

Cawme awn, he urges the two still outside. Cawme awn in, you sawns awf yellaw snirds. Perfectly safe... Nawthing in here but us friendly inanimate awbjects! Worse idea of his frekking life!

possum

First Post
"We're too late," the lead stormtrooper says to the others, the voice of the clone troopers you've heard for years coming through his helmet. "They're dead, already." He motions for the others to come in.

"But where'd the shooters go?" a non-clone voice replies from another Stormtrooper. "They couldn't have escaped..."

possum

First Post
[sblock=Does this shed a little more light on the placements?[/sblock]
DoDCommCenterStormiesRnd2.jpg

[/sblock]

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season. Time to get back to regular updates for me.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
As agreed

Just then TB's one and only telescopic manipulator shoots out of the illusionary wall and triggers the door's closing!

«On Keyton's signal, of course. Then I think we're up in initiative order, making it Keyton, Mack, Mir and then Sloor for the surprise round. I think.

Remove ads