• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
"They're not to the death," Zayda replies to Mir. "Not here, anyway. Too much of a waste. The weapons are modified to be non-lethal. Blasters do about 30% of their power, grenades use less explosives. And the blades are blunted. As I said, though, with someone as strong as the Karg brothers, a good and 'lucky' hit can still kill."

"There are 30 of them coming here?" the bounty hunter states. "I thought it would just be a very small delegation."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

OOC: I am not sure if Mack is actually present during the current conversations or not, but I am posting so you guys know I am reading.
Mack cautiously sips the drink, having removed his helmet. He listens to the conversations his companions are having with the other beings.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"There are 30 of them coming here?" the bounty hunter states. "I thought it would just be a very small delegation."
"Gawd!" exclaims Sloor at the news, forcefully clinking his mug with the other's drink. "They'll prawbably stay in sawme secure part awf the palace too; saw we wan't even knaw they're there at all, right?" He seems *entirely* pleased with the prospect.

<Response Nemoidian?>

OOC: I am not sure if Mack is actually present during the current conversations or not, but I am posting so you guys know I am reading.
OOC: I'd say get involve where you want to, no harm done, and there's this question that hasn't been answered yet.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack shrugs in answer to Sloor's question about the recon, listening to the besalisk pump the Numedian for information and witty conversation.

OOC: I was waiting until we were alone/out of earshot to return to that question and the unanswered ones by Mack that you quoted before that. No worries, I am patient. ;)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
"Nah," the Neimoidian says. "They're in their little 'embassy'," he says. "Afraid we might rise up again, I think."

The feast is then fully served, and Darga invites all of you to your tables.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir will smile and thank the gladiator team and heads back to her companions and partakes of the feats. She forgoes anything stronger than water.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack sits down with the others, drinking sparingly from the beverage he received from Sloor. Since they have some relative privacy, to converse at least, he asks, "You guys must have learned some interesting things. We were not able to see much. But, Darga's arena is there behind the throne."

"What's our plan to earn some trust with the Hutt?"

OOC: Mack and Darius would have done more exploring than that little tidbit above, but we need the GM so supply more results.

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The feast is then fully served, and Darga invites all of you to your tables.

"I'm Sloor, by the way," informs the besalisk with a firm wrist shake before they part.

<Name Neimoidian?>

He then heads for their table.

"What's our plan to earn some trust with the Hutt?"[/COLOR]
Sloor drops into his seat and pours himself a large refill, "Dan't knaw, but awer timing cawld be better: fram what I hear he's gawing taw be marbling busy this week. Sawme rep frawm the Empire's drawpping by awr sawmething..." It's frekking hard to keep the satisfied grin off his face, so he covers it up with a lengthy swallow followed by a grab for what's on offer on the table. Four arms are sometimes very useful.

OOC: I'm imagining each table with their own dishes from which the guests fill their plates... and Sloor is presently grabbing all the best bits. :)

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks at Sloor... "Great... work fast I suppose?" The woman will slap one of Sloor's hand gently, "Save some for us big guy..." The woman continues to enjoy her food as she quietly lets the group in on what she learned of rodian and his friends.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack gets some food, not bothering to make a pig of himself.

He comments, "Those guys are showing up, huh? Any idea what Darga thinks about that? Maybe we can get the answer from a flunky."

"If he is happy about the visit, he would not take to kindly if we greeted the bastards with blaster fire."

"But, if he would rather the agent disappear, we could arrange that, no? That would earn favor."

"Otherwise, maybe we should challenge some of his punks for the gladiator arena and get him to bet money on us. That might help win points."

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Remove ads