Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Dr Simon

Explorer
"It would seem that they are prisoners after all," says Darius, openig his eyes. As if waking up from a deep sleep he suddenly becomes aware of the others around him.

"If we can, it would be useful to contact these individuals." He glances at Mack. "Only to discuss plans. If we tried to break them out now, it would lead to all kinds of complications in our current situation."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: Possum, I'm seeing this conversation as taking place in a huddle on the landing above the stairs while TB keeps transmitting from down below. If not, pull back until we are, so we aren't overheard. Voices will always be kept low as a default, of course.
Mack chuckles softly, "Yeah, I could use a nip myself too. You think we can sell it, drinking buddies come calling to share some celebratory drinks?"
"Lawst buddies, I'm thinking... Cantinuing the party with un-expected new friends?"

"If we take them out, we will have to kill them or make sure they don't know it was us if they live. Darga won't like it if we break into his dungeons."
Sloor blinks. Wasn't avoiding *that* the whole frecsing point of his plan? Something zigged when it should have zagged... somewhere.

Before he can speak up though:

"If we can, it would be useful to contact these individuals." He glances at Mack. "Only to discuss plans. If we tried to break them out now, it would lead to all kinds of complications in our current situation."
"Right," summarizes the besalisk. "Saw get them passed-awt-drunk - with the lady's help if need be-" he (softly!) taps both his armour-plated head and hers, "Sawmebawdy sneaks intaw the back, have their frecsing talk and then we're awt -- naw harm, naw fawul, all legal and abawve bawrd. It dawesn't wawrk, we *dan't* fawrce it." Success enough to get good contacts with the ones guarding the place in his book! He looks left and right to the gathered heads: "That wawrk fawr everybawdy?"

[sblock=The plan as I see it]- Sloor and Mack get the guards drunk

- Mir and Darius hang back at the landing, helping with a few jedi mind tricks as needed

- Guards go unconscious

- Sneak into the dungeons, have their talk

- Sneak back out, Mack and Sloor probably having to spend the rest of the night sleeping in the guard-house so the guards don't get suspiscious in the morning.[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack grins, "Alright by me. I can sacrifice myself and get drunk with the best of them. By the Galaxy, the trials I must endure. Woe is me..."

"So, where's the frakkin' booze?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

OOC: Assuming a passing grade from Mir :
"So, where's the frakkin' booze?"
"Still in the Hutt's cellar, ufawrtunately... But nawt fawr frecsing lang! Let's gaw get us sawme ammunition, Mack man." Sloor begins (quietly!) to head back towards the throne room - and the attendant booze cellar - dragging Mack <and anybody else that wants to come> along for the ride but leaving TB behind to watch over the watchmen.

OOC: Sloor will try to acquire enough quality booze to accomplish the plan. If anybody asks, they're continuing the main party in a private room somewhere (which is true enough, in a way :devil:).

Meanwhile TB will hover in a corner near the ceiling and HIDE, spying on the three guards while the group is gone.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir nods to the plan at hand. Knowing if needs be she can get herself in to those being held... but what then...

((Yeah, sounds good... Sorry I've been absent, slammed by work and weather the last few days.))

possum

First Post
OOC: Okay, Sloor is able to get enough alcohol to suitably accomodate the guards, himself and Mack. How I'm going to do this is to make an attack against Fortitude for all of you. Three strikes and you're out. Thing is, Sloor and Mack (due to being quite active participants in the party) have a -2 to their defenses: a strike without an actual penalty) Ten bottles of alcohol, each with two attacks a piece. Sounds good? They're a +4 attack against Fortitude.

Binder Fred

They soon return, clinking now and not at all quiet as they tromp down the steps to the guard room.

The big alien takes a deep breath as he crosses those last few steps. "Well here gawes nawthing." The frekking things you do for... Why the frek is he doing this again?

Too frekking late now anyway: they're HERE!

"-and then you frecsing shawt Zayda frawm clean acrawss the frecsing arena!" A pause as he frowns and looks around, as if expecting his room to be perversely hiding under the desk or something: "Where the frek is this?"

<Response guards?>

OOC: What do these guys look like, Possum? Race, etc.

Who'se participating in this thing, by the way? I'm assuming Mack? Darius?

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius takes a bottle, which he holds up to his lips now and again for effect, but doesn't actually take a drink. He lurks at the back, attempting to act the role of mysterious silent type, lost in his own inebriation, whilst attention is on Sloor and Mack.

Remove ads