Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
The first datapad that Mack places in the datapad is the financial records for five years ago. There is a note on the top of the program stating "PROJECTED INCOME FOR PLAN 33Bc." From a very quick glance, the main source of income seems to be buying stock in various weapons and vehicle makers in the wake of an impending war between the CIS and Republic. The figures seem to be way too low considering all of the innovation seen in the war. It's also written that the plan was never implemented.

Looking at some of the other datacards, you see one that may be related to this one, for it has a bit of tape stuck to it with "I told him so!" written on it.

As Mack looks through the datacards in the safe, Mir begins to peer through the Force, and feels the presence of the guard on his patrol. He does not seemed alarmed, however.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack angles the datapad so Mir can take a look at the screen as well. Switching the first one out, he shows her the one with tape, whispering, "This might be good."

The soldier puts the datacard with the "I told him so!" written on it into the datapad.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Basic datapad

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The alien woman looks up at Sloor and falls back a bit into her cage in fear.
"Hey, hey, naw need fawr that." Frek, he needs some sort of peace offering here! He and TB've got no food on hand. No blanket (these spirks like their heat -- at least Ahl-Kur-Heth and his brother sure did). Pain killers? On a hunch Sloor takes off his red&furred jacket, revealing the grey carapace of his chodium-cooled thermalware underneath. He holds it out to the woman: "This'll warm you up," he entices.

OOC: Persuasion\Change Attitude (I'm hoping with some sort of bonus for the offering?): 1d20+10=12. Ack. *Really* hoping for a bonus for the offering now!
<Whatever the case:
The besalisk tries again. One hand on his chest: "Sloor."

<Response Tiss'Shar woman?>

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks to Mack and puts her finger to her lips and motions towards the door. On Mack's datapad she types in on a subscreen to the info being viewed, Guard doing his rounds. Does not seem concerned.

She then nods at his assessment of the info and look at what is on the next datacard.

Binder Fred

The look on her long face as she hugs the jacket close... Frek!

Frekking glad Mir's not here to see this, thinks Sloor -- and not for the last time in the next half hour either. "And haw did you get here, Mizza girl? You frekked awff the Empire sawmething bad, right?"

OOC: Trying to get her a little angry/indignant so she'll spill the beans on the evils of the Empire, don't you know.

possum

First Post
The "I Told Him SO" datacard is stock information for the weapons manufacturers during the Clone Wars. The large increase in stock price (especially for Kuat and BlasTech) would have made Darga billions of credits if he had followed Demos' suggestions.

The woman gives a slight nod. "I'm not human, that's enough for them... Then again, you two know that already, don't you?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack shrugs and whispers, "I am not sure what help any of this will be."

The soldier pops out the datacard and keeps looking through the next ones.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Basic datapad

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

The woman gives a slight nod. "I'm not human, that's enough for them... Then again, you two know that already, don't you?"
The besalisk in question looks back to the robed neimoidian (also in question), not all that comfortable with where this is going...

"Even the New Order advocates wise leadership of the 'subordinate species'... And there are three of us," softly points out TB in the conversational gap -- since they *are* on the topic of specie's rights after all...

"There must've been sawme sawrt awf trigger," prompts Sloor, disbelieving.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius keeps his mouth shut through all of this, occasionally glancing at Demos to see if the major domo lets any personal feelings slip. He can't however, avoid letting a small snort of derision escape at Sloor's last comment.

"It's not like you to have faith in the establishment, my friend," he says quietly.

Remove ads