• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HazzaH The Mobile Tabletop RPG Tool for iPhones and iPads Kickstarter Project

fablestreams

First Post
Importing 2D maps

I got nothing against any of your points, I'm just saying that it would be cool to be able to import a 2d map to the app, overlay a grid (or a hex grid for overland travel) and put the miniatures on that, be they 2D tokens or full fledge 3D minis.

Tbh, I'm more interested in the player character sheet and campaign maker tools.

Did you guys talked with WotC about dndnext for the app?

Warder

To that point, sir. We will add importing of user created 2D maps to our idea pool for additional features. You can share the maps you create with the map maker already, so I don't think it will be much of a big deal to allow you to import a JPG map of your choice. Thanks for the feedback!

fablestreams

First Post
Android Soon

Meh, no Android.

iOS first, Android soon after...Apple's close platform and standard screen size makes it a lot easier to develop for. Once we have all the functionality down, the platform we are using will make the transition to Android easier.

Kynn

Adventurer
Fablestreams, as long as you're here and answering questions...

What happened to the Genesys system? It appears as if you just discarded your in-house system and decided to go with Pathfinder in January -- but as recently as June, your press releases were touting the revolutionary advances of your new, original system.

How do we reconcile the June PR with the statement that you switched to PF/3.5 in January?

fablestreams

First Post
Fablestreams, as long as you're here and answering questions...

What happened to the Genesys system? It appears as if you just discarded your in-house system and decided to go with Pathfinder in January -- but as recently as June, your press releases were touting the revolutionary advances of your new, original system.

How do we reconcile the June PR with the statement that you switched to PF/3.5 in January?

The Genesys system is still in development. We are still working on it in a parallel track. We kept HazzaH much closer to the vest and were not ready to come public with it until last weekend.

Genesys a ruleset offered for free as part of the Hazzah RPG Toolkit suite.

Zelkon

First Post
O_O...
You guys are the ones who were casting "hot gamer chicks" for that game, weren't you...
I knew Fable Streams sounded familiar...

fablestreams

First Post
Gamers

O_O...
You guys are the ones who were casting "hot gamer chicks" for that game, weren't you...
I knew Fable Streams sounded familiar...

We got a bad wrap on that from the community, but we think we have made good on our promise to award the contest to intelligent, very capable women who are part of the gaming community. We will be a Gen Con this year. I hope those of you who will be there will meet them, talk to them and make up your own minds.

Remove ads