• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heathen Oracle needs another Painter

V_Shane

First Post
Hey ho! I am speaking on behalf of Chris Heath, CEO of Heathen Oracle. Looking for an interior color artist for a book to be finished by the end of August. I and Mark Brooks are currently working on it, and we are looking for another artist(s) to add to our stable. Since Both Mark and I are freelancers and have other clients in the works, things for Heathen have slowed down alot over the past 5 months. SOOOoooo Mr. Heath is looking to pick up steam again. If you feel you work is within the techniques of both Mark Brooks and Myself, please feel free to contact Chris Heath and he will discuss with you the arrangement he has in mind.
Thank you.

Write Chris at:
azieran@peoplepc.com

Mark Brooks Gallery

V Shane Gallery
Logo.jpg

V_Shane

First Post
Position still open for those who wish to inquire!

Email myself or Chris heath.

Thank you, and be sure to check out the new face lift on the Heathen Oracle site for a taste of the world!

Heathen Oracle website

V Shane

Last edited:

V_Shane

First Post
Thank you Thomas, and everyone else that sent in, or had the intention of sending in, or even slightly thought about it.:p

We have our artist now, and look forward to bringing you an awesome product (75% done). Though we may be looking at mid-september.

End of Thread!

V_Shane

First Post
V_Shane said:
Thank you Thomas, and everyone else that sent in, or had the intention of sending in, or even slightly thought about it.:p

We have our artist now, and look forward to bringing you an awesome product (75% done). Though we may be looking at mid-september.

End of Thread!

Now we need more artists for around Dec. Write to

V_Shane@indiemail.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads