Heirs to the Burning Thrones - Active - Roll-call!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Vasorn is dead for the time being. I'm just not up to running another high-level game right now, and prepping a strong dragon takes a lot of time.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Vasorn is dead for the time being. I'm just not up to running another high-level game right now, and prepping a strong dragon takes a lot of time.
I understand. Just wanted to move Vasorn to my other folder. Let me know when its back!

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Oops, I really hate to do it this way but it looks like I misread Isida's post... :eek: (I didn't realize the night handed ended.) Anyhow, Samira isn't present in the morning having never returned after she walked way from the group.

A search of the around where she was last seen will show that every item she had with her is in a neat little pile, the light weight items held down by the heavier items. (or in doubt it would be wrapped in her bedleh, which is obviously also present.) A few short steps away, with tracks leading the way, shows that she walked too the heart of the fire oasis but didn’t return…

She very much died like her dad but unlike him who died in passion she died in angst and by suicide.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Nope, the night had just begun, so you're good. The group was going to travel by night, so I assumed Samira had good into the fire oasis when the group was sleeping or at twilight.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Nope, the night had just begun, so you're good. The group was going to travel by night, so I assumed Samira had good into the fire oasis when the group was sleeping or at twilight.

She would have done it at whatever time the lest number of people would have been awake... Not in an effort to avoid them but not to bother them.

Oh well the cat is out of the bag, I know that RA has seen it, he’s replied by email as he has the habit of not confirming bad news via the posts in threads.

Anyhow I think my email to him summed it up better than my PM to you. :)

Life changed very fast for Samira and she wasn't capable of adjust to it. She found herself wishing to be back in the harem, something she truly hated, after what she thought she wanted turned out to not be it...

She never wanted to be a heir, she wanted to meet her mother, and it didn't turn out good, and be reunited with Shalah, which was going down hill... Its not easy for someone of power to go from HBIC in a harem to the one that not even her beloved would listen to. She watched her mother replace her father without a second thought, she watched that be successful where her father died in a very hideous way...

In the end she realized life isn't fair and, sadly, in her eyes it was only going to get worse... So she took the weak way out.

Anyhow, her suicide just means the end of her story, everyone in this game knows I wouldn't be at all hesitate to play with them again. :)

Been a blast,
Adam
BS

Rystil Arden

First Post
I just hope this never gets back to Jamilah...Poor little psicrystal :(...Hopefully Jibril will come back and say that Samira has gone on a journey of self-discovery or something and asked that we not follow her, but she will return to us someday, or something like that.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
I just hope this never gets back to Jamilah...Poor little psicrystal...

We all grow up eventually... ;)

Oh, I know I have no say in this but Samira did give Jibril her crown... Obviously she can't make him an heir but it was her intent. :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida[sblock] If Jibril notices the crystal take off like that, he would like to use control air to force the tiny object back away from the oasis, then control object to rein it in so he and Shalah can talk with it.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads